PolyLite™ is a family of 3D printing filaments made with the best raw materials to deliver exceptional quality and reliability. PolyLite™ covers the most popular 3D printing materials to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping.
PolyLite PETG is a widely used, naturally transparent, plastic that has quickly become a popular 3D printing material. PolyLite ™ PETG lies exactly between the stiff and strong PLA and the rugged, impact-resistant ABS. With added transparency benefits, PETG is a great all-round filament.
- Nozzle Temperature: 230˚C – 240˚C
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s – 50mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 70˚C – 80˚C
- Bed Surface: Glass with glue, PEI sheet
- Cooling Fan: LOW for better surface quality | OFF for better strength